Friday, April 17, 2009

Well, pooh on you

Just finished my first Doggie pooh bag holder. Well, technically it's my second. The first one was made for our dogs out of some old scrap fabric and is pretty sad. So I won't be uploading any photos of that one.

However, the new and improved version is below. I'm pretty happy with it. It holds about 5 or 6 plastic grocery bags, and has a cute little applique on the front of a dog house. The applique is made from recycled felted sweaters. Each bag is fully lined, with a button attachment on the back of the loop so you can place it on your leash. The top and bottom are elastic, so that you can put bags in and pull them out easily.

Keeping your neighborhood clean, one pooh bag at a time.

2 comments:

  1. i WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS PRODUCT IN ACTION...I AM THINKING IMAGE OF "BAGS A POOH HOLDER" ON A LEASH, PERSON WALKING A DOG, DOGS....ETC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Cutest Pooh bag Holder I've ever seen! (whoa...what a funny sentence!) I Love the little doghouse applique.

    ReplyDelete