Saturday, July 18, 2009

Psycho Blog-love, Vol.No.3

Hello blogosphere. I'm sorry that I was away, but I had to get wedding projects done and had no time to blog.

But, now I'm back and I bring you two new blogs to browse.

No.1 Aglio, Olio & Peperonchino: OMG. I love this blog. Not only fantastic recipes replete with mouth watering photos, but also amazing writing (yes, blogosphere, I did shed a few tears reading some of her posts). Anyone who can make me laugh, cry and want to eat at the same time deserves the No. 1 spot.
Photo courtesy of Aglio, Olio & Peperonchino


No.2 Fragments Treasures Memory: I gotta tell you, I love this gal because I think she loves finding blogs as much as I do! Do check out her 150+ list of great blogs.
Photo courtesy of Fragments Treasures Memory

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    you rock, girl! Wow, thanks - I am so flattered by your public kudos!!
    And now I'm off to visiting your etsy site...
    big hugs :)
    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete