Friday, September 18, 2009

Psycho Blog-love, Vol. 6

Manic Crafty Madness

OMG Blogosphere! I think I found my patron saint of blog craftiness. I recently discovered Just Something I Made, and I'm still finding new and fun things to do on her blog. Most of the time I just sit and stare at the computer screen with my mouth hanging open in awe. I want to be her blog.

You may have noticed that I've given my blog a little bit of a facelift with some of her freebies. She's the Estee Lauder or the Clinique of the Dillards Blog Department - giving away little samples of her work to suck you in and keep you coming back.

Please go visit her and tell her Jelly sent ya.

See how to make your own custom poker chips
and tons of other stuff!Photo courtesy of Just Something I Made

No comments:

Post a Comment