Friday, October 23, 2009

Buy my stuff damnit....

lol...just kidding.

But, really, I do have some crafty things for sale on Ebay. I seem to collect jars and other sorts of bottle glass. I don't know why I love bottles and jars - I just do. And when people find out you collect things, those things mysteriously appear on your porch. My basement is starting to overflow, much to Mr. Peanutbutter's chagrin.

So, in an effort to ease Mr. Peanutbutter's anxiety that we will one day be taking pathways through a glass container jungle I give some away, use others, and then try to make a buck by selling lots on ebay.

These are some that I have recently listed. There are 2 sets of lots & shipping can be combined. I'll probably list some more soon - maybe on Etsy.See these and other jars on My Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment