Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tidying Up.

Well, you may have noticed a few changes here. I've been working to spruce things up a bit, and I really have to give props to Karen at Graphics Fairy for all of her wonderful free pieces of clip art.

She has literally TONS of images to copy. Most importantly, plenty of fun french items. She also has another website, Background Fairy, choc full of blog backgrounds and other goodies. Please go visit her sites, and leave her a nice little message because she does such awesome work. (Be sure to tell her Jelly sent ya!)
All images courtesy of Graphics Fairy.

I'm still working on a few changes, so please bear with me as I continue to redecorate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Your blog is wonderful!! Thanks so much for your kind email and for your super sweet post about my blog!! I'm following you now because it looks like we like many of the same things and, I love your crafty creations!

    ReplyDelete