Monday, January 11, 2010

More changes

I've been spending some time thinking about changing the overall look of my etsy store, and business image. Jelly Girl is who I am, but I don't think that really encompasses the french-inspired-eco-friendly creative process I go through and use to make all of my stuff.

So, with the help of Mr. Peanutbutter, I have come up with BLEU: creative miscellany for your body and home. These are my new buttons and banners.Don't worry, my blog won't change a bit. I mean, I am still Jelly and always will be. This blog is about my life and creative process - BLEU is the product of those things. I'm still working on changing everything over at etsy, and this may be a while yet. My other etsy store Jelly B. Green, will continue to be open but will sell more vintage goods and supplies. Stay tuned for more updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment