Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chic on the Cheap

Vinyl wall art is all the rage these days.

It's great....you find these amazing designs that look like wallpaper or stenciled art and you apply it directly to your wall. AND it comes right off when you're ready to change your look.

For a fraction of what wallpaper costs, and forget the headache of stencilling!

Etsy has beaucoup vinyl wall art, and many of designers will work with you to create a custom phrase or other design idea.
Isn't this Oriental Plum Blossom from Supremedecals gorgeous?
(I can see 5 or 6 of these on a wall painted robin's egg blue!)I'm a total sucker for quoted wall art like this one from Designdivagallery

I was shocked to find that Joann Fabric stores also carry vinyl wall art and they're cute! I went to their website where they have an even bigger selection. I'm not sure of the quality of the vinyl, but for a couple of bucks I'll give it a try.

I'm loving this design.I think I might experiment with it in the living room......

So many choices....so little time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted this! I've been looking for a place to find wall decals and now I've got a place to start looking! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete