Monday, July 18, 2011

Il fait CHAUD

Man, is it hot outside!

There's nothing better than a nice cool cocktail to help make the summer heat a little more bearable, and I have the perfect recipe.

I like to call this drink my Coconut Lime Faux-jito. It's super yummy, so I wanted to share it with you blogosphere.

Here's what you'll need:
  • rocks size cocktail glass
  • ice
  • coconut rum (I like to use Parrot Bay, but any will do. If you like your drinks a little stronger use the Parrot Bay 90 - but, be careful because this drink is SO good you will be slurping them down very quickly!)
  • 1/2 lime
  • diet 7-up
Fill rocks glass about 1/3 with ice, pour one shot glass full of rum into glass along with the juice of 1/2 a lime. Fill the remainder of the glass with diet 7-up. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment