Monday, May 11, 2009

New things to come....

Ah....one of my favorite weekends of the year is approaching. Art on the Square. Every year Belleville hosts an amazing art fair, and this year it's over the weekend of May 15, 16, & 17.

I'm so excited! We live 3 blocks from downtown, and I can walk to the fair whenever and however often I like. There are at least 100 artists, plus a High School art gallery (which I love!), bands and more food & beer than you can shake a stick at.

The big bonus for me is that the weekly Belleville Farmer's Market is also downtown. Artist vendors can have a booth at the market for a mere 10 Dollars! You see where I'm going here, right? Yep, I applied for a booth at the Farmer's Market and will be in the hub bub of all of the activity selling my little art pieces!!! yay! Hopefully, I will get some really great overflow from the fair!

If you're in town, stop by and say hi: Governor French Academy Parking Lot 7am-noon, Sat. May 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment