Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Forget Etsy....

I've gone old school.

Ebay, baby.


That's right blogosphere, I'm a Super Seller. Well, not technically, but I am trying to get rid of some things in our garage. Ebay is so much easier to use than Etsy. Yeah, yeah....it's a little more expensive. BUT, people are buying my stuff!! Much more than I can say with my history on Etsy.

Right about now, you may be thinking to yourself 'But, Jelly, you don't have much on Etsy to buy', and you're right. That's because I quit putting stuff on there only to watch it sit for months. I've had much better luck selling my work in a live market.

Anywho...you'll forgive my absence for a couple of days if I don't make it back right away as I'm busy snapping photos of miscellaneous knick-knacks and old shoes.
Want these? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment