Ugh. What a day.
I've been working on our wedding invitations for a little while with this new (free) software program called Inkscape. I read such great reviews online for this software, so I thought I would give it a try since I really can't afford Photoshop or Illustrator. Well....you get what you pay for.
After several frustrating attempts to print off the invitations, I decided to take the whole thing to a local printer. Things only got worse when the poor girl there wasn't familiar with Inkscape, and she couldn't get it to print either. Errrrrr........bulk invitations from Target were sounding better and better.
But, if I'm anything it's stubborn. So, I sat myself down at the computer and figured the damned thing out (sort of). It's not what I had invisioned intially, but I do like it and it's finally coming together.
I'm using pocketfold invitations, and decided to go with an accordian style insert. I finished one insert today. Only 65 more to go! Still, I have to make the invitation card. That could be a potential meltdown