Just waiting on the r.s.v.p. envelopes and the outer envelopes to arrive, plus the circular shaped stickers to seal the pocketfold. I figure I've saved at least $200.00 doing these myself! Granted, it is time consuming and frustrating at times - but I enjoy doing stuff like this.
Cost breakdown so far for my DIY pocketfold wedding invitations:
- Pocketfolds 70 @ .90 each = $63
- Card inserts for wedding invitation 80 cards @ $4.99 for 20 = $19.96
- 3 reams ivory card stock (used to create inserts & rsvp) @ 3.99 for 50 = $11.97
- Decorative paper to make accordion x 2 @9.99 each = $19.98
- Circular stickers for inner and outer seals (100 sheets of 24 circles each) = $21.90
- A7 envelopes @ $11.90 for 50 (2 packs) = $23.80
- 4 bar envelopes @ $4.80 for 50 (2 packs) = $9.60
- Postage: (guesstimate) $50.00
Subtotal: $220.21 (roughly $3.15 per invitation, including postage)
If you want to know where I got any of these products, let me know. I found some great deals online.