Sunday, August 9, 2009

A girl needs her thrift fix

I have seriously been feeling the need to hit the thrift stores lately. This is something I do fairly regularly, but with the wedding coming up I have a few things that I really need to find.

Since I work such long hours, the best way for me to do this has been via Ebay. I could, and sometimes do, spend hours looking (ok, drooling).

This is what I want, er....found:These are the cutest little buttons. I'm not sure what I would use them for, but I really want to hold them in my hand and see what they feel like. I'm a texture girl.I need some little dishes to hold candies and stuff at the wedding. I think these sherbet glasses would work well.I also need a stand for the cupcakes. I like this one.Ok, so I don't need a chandelier, but check this out! Mr. Peanutbutter would kill me if I bought this, but it's only 59.00 with free shipping. Please buy this so that I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment