Monday, October 19, 2009

October Psycho Blog-love...so far

I've been busy catching up on all of my blogging and blog-surfing lately. The problem is that I don't think I'll ever really be caught up because there are just too many wonderful and creative blogs out there. But, on the other hand that is a very good thing for a blog addict like me.

This week I've been devouring all of the good things at Craft Nouveau. I think she's a crafting fiend and blogger extraordinaire like your friend Jelly here. I still haven't made it all of the way through her blog because I'm always taking side streets through her awesome blog links with LOTS of How-to and DIY. That's just plain craft crack for a junkie like me. Go check her out, but bring a snack because you may be there for a while.
Photo courtesy of Craft Nouveau, copyright Woman's Day.

Alas, my bloglist today wouldn't be complete without giving props to my peeps at ShowMe Etsy. This is the new blog of my Etsy Street Team, featuring work from our members and upcoming shows. If you see something you like, be sure to tell them Jelly sent ya.

Photo courtesy of ShowMe Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment