Friday, November 20, 2009

There is a season...

Well Blogosphere, I think it's time for a little bit of a facelift here at Jelly's World. I'm not liking the overall layout of the blog, and I think it needs some sprucing up.

What do you think? Lighter colors? Custom graphics? A little more esprit de vivre perhaps?

I'm going to keep pondering on this. In the meantime, I found some new blog lovelies that you might also enjoy.


*French Larkspur*

Ok, what's not to like about beautiful and serene frenchy decor? Even better...she has a boutique. Si jalouse. One day blogosphere, I hope to have my own funky francophile boutique with slice of Jelly, but until then I will continue to live vicariously through all of these amazing blogs. (sigh)


All photos courtesy of French Larkspur

*The Brocantess*

I can never tire of french things.

Neither, it seems, can the Broncantess. She's relatively new to the blogging scene, but man she's like a house on fire. Can't wait to see what's next...

All photos courtesy of Brocantess

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think the background is totally you! Love the photos, yours and these. You looked beautiful in the wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete