Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Audrey

Today we're going to a birthday party for my sweet little cousin Audrey who's now 4 years old. I can't believe how time flies.

In celebration of her birthday, I typed in 'Audrey' on Etsy to see what treasures I could find. Of course, there were a gazillion gratuitous photos of Audrey Hepburn.

But, there were also lots of other lovelies that I'll share with you. I wish I could buy them all...1. Silver Blue Audrey Dress by ChyShop
2. Ruffle Bateau Dress by Audrey and Grace
3. Audrey Necklace by MyKonos

4. Audrey silk shoe clips by floreti
5. Audrey wool wrap by Holly Bloom Couture
6. Audrey Sweater by Luna Portenia
7. Audrey bag by Rowan Tri's
8. Audrey wool bolero by Elegant Crochets


Please go visit their stores, and be sure to tell them Jelly sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment