Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joy to the World

Yay, Blogosphere....Jelly is busy in the craft lab again.

I'd sort of lost my muse for a while (probably due to all of the wedding diy), but my recent layaway of a super awesome kiln has inspired me.

As I've said before, I l-o-v-e bottle glass. I've been saving even more now that I know I'll be getting my kiln soon. Unfortunately, this has led to a little bit of overflow. So, I've been working on some cool votive candles. Like the halloween ones that I made, these are from beer bottles.This time I made them a little shorter. Plus, Mr Peanutbutter is going to make some ultra cool reclaimed wood boxes with circles cut in the top to hold the votives. I can't wait! I'm going to put them on Etsy soon. If you can think of any other cute 3,4 or 6 letters words (no explatives, please!) that would look good on the candles let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! And I'm way jealous that you're getting a kiln! A wheel and kiln are definitely on my list of things to get sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, as always you are gettin after the things that make u happy....now for some electric in your garage

    ReplyDelete