Monday, November 23, 2009

Paris all year 'round

If you're like me, you dream about shopping in France, vacationing in France, living in France...and so on.

I wish I could be there everyday, but alas....I cannot. However, I think I may have found a good (virtual) alternative!

Voila! Paris Daily Photo: A photo blog contributed to daily by Eric, a parisien (duh), who posts the most amazing photos of daily life in the City of Light. In addition to the great pics are tips on where to stay (including house exchanges), places to visit, and tons of other information that you won't find in Let's Go France.

Mr. Peanutbutter and I are planning a trip to France in August, but Paris wasn't on the original itinerary. But, after seeing all of these great photos I think we might change our plans!







All photos courtesy of Paris Daily Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment