Friday, January 8, 2010

HTML Secret: Create your own blog link

Opening up your email and having comments on your blog is such a wonderful find. Moreover, leaving comments on other blogs is a fun way to meet new bloggers, and for other folks to link back to you. But how do you get the link into the comment box?

It's a lot easier than you think! Just insert the HTML code below in the comment box, and your blog will show up as highlighted text that others can use to link directly to your blog.


This is an example of what it should look like:
This is what it should look like when you're done:

I hope this helps!

P.S. Give it a try and leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. You are so generous, Jelly! Thank you for posting this and in such a comprehensible way. It took me days to actually define what I was looking for (html tag) and actually figure it out when I first started blogging. Html is a tough language!

    Had I just waited for your simple tutorial, I would have been so much better off.

    Ciao and thanks again
    Eleonora xx

    ReplyDelete