Saturday, August 6, 2011

Glasses to glasses

Well, I must say that our trip to Wyoming was a blast and the banners, koozies, and pillow were a huge success with both the bride and guests.


Congrats Jenny and Charlie!


As a gift to the couple, I made them their own personalized drinking glasses made from recycled wine bottles. One said Mrs. and the other said Mr. They were fab, but sadly I don't have a photo of them to show you. I do, however, have a photo of others that I have been working on for some upcoming shows and my etsy store. I am SO SO SO excited about making these glasses!


This pair features the St. Louis logo STL, but I have so many other glasses in various colors with tons of designs that I'm working on. The craft lab is just on fire with production. I'm going to try to add to my etsy store every few days, but if you have an idea for a glass you would like please email me and I'm happy to try and make it for you. These glasses are great for conversation at parties, not to mention they make unique gifts for weddings and housewarmings.

No comments:

Post a Comment