Friday, July 10, 2009

Craft Lab off-site

I can't tell you how much it means to me to have such wonderful friends!

Last night, I took a bunch of tissue paper to work with me with the hopes of being able to start working on yet another wedding project. The project has turned out to be a little time consuming, but my good friend Janet pitched right in! I'm making tissue paper pomanders (using tissue paper from old sewing patterns) for aisle decor at the ceremony, and it requires a lot of cutting and accordion folding of tissue paper. So, I would cut and Janet would fold. As a team, we rivaled any 3rd world sweat shop.Janet's amazing folding job.Individual tissue flowers that will make up the pomanders

I'll be bringing you more information on this project, with step by step instructions in this week's upcoming DIY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment