Sunday, July 12, 2009

Psycho blog-love, Post No. 2

A little late, and I'm sorry. I hate to say this (and pray that my boss doesn't visit my blog), but I usually have time to look through blogs on Saturday nights at work because it usually isn't so busy. Not so last night! If my work life was a blog, last night would be called 'Tales of a Ghetto Banshee'. I don't think I need to elaborate, and trust me.....you don't want photos.

Now, sadly, it's Sunday and I'm a day behind on giving you my favorite blogs of the week. Since I've been so consumed with wedding DIY projects, I thought I would just introduce you to 2 of my wedding blog favorites. I've found much inspiration & ideas here. Even if you're not getting married, these blogs are great resources for any kind of party decor, gift ideas, or just cool shopping finds!

No. 1 Vintage Glam Blog. I'm a vintage kind of girl, in a French-antique-verve jazz sort of way, and this blog is right up my alley. I follow this blog daily, and many (if not all) of my DIY ideas have stemmed from things I've seen on this site. She gets the Numero Uno for the week!

Photo courtesy of Vintage Glam Weddings

No. 2 Style Me Pretty. Ok, this is a total standby for all gals looking for all things wedding. There is so much eye candy on this blog, that I don't even know where to begin to tell you to start looking. I'm partial to their inspiration boards - which is like eye candy explosion!

Photo courtesy of Style Me Pretty



No comments:

Post a Comment